HOW TO SAVE WATER
Follow these tips to save water (and money on your water bills!) in your home!
- Watch the settings on your washing machine. Try to only wash when you have a full load, and when you don’t have a full load, make sure to adjust the settings on your wash cycle to save water.
- Take shorter showers. We all like a long shower every now and then, but those minutes add up quickly! Every minute your water runs, you’re going through two gallons of water.
- Adjust your baths. You can save between 10-15 gallons of water when you only fill the tub halfway!
- Fix your leaks quickly. If you notice any leaks or think your pipes may be leaking, get them fixed sooner rather than later. It may not seem like a lot of water is being wasted but even slow leaks can cost lots of money if they aren’t repaired.
- Don’t let the water run. When washing your hands, brushing your teeth, washing dishes, or washing the car, don’t let the water continuously run.
Follow these tips and you’ll save gallons of water every week and save hundreds or thousands of dollars in the short-term and long-term.
Of course, if you know you have a leak or want to find out for sure, give us a call and we’ll come run a full inspection. We’ll always let you know about any problems before we tackle them and offer the most cost-effective fixes possible.
Contact us today: (404) 427-0302 or email@example.com
Want More Tips Like This? Have Them Delivered To Your Inbox.
Sign up for the Plumb Smart Newsletter for my best tips and tricks to make your plumbing last longer.